Reskilling & Upskilling Program
Training and skills development programmes
Malaysians of all ages
What is Reskilling & Upskilling Program?
- Upskill Malaysia is a national 'single window' digital platform that provides comprehensive information on all training and skills development programmes offered by the Government of Malaysia through its ministries and agencies.
- Open to all Malaysians, this integrated online platform was created to provide an ecosystem that nurtures continuous skills enhancement and promotes lifelong learning for Malaysian talents.
- Objective of Reskilling & Upskilling Program:
- Assist Malaysians in finding relevant training courses to enhance their skills and knowledge while improving their marketability.
- Improve competitiveness and employability for job seekers while preparing them for long term career success with in-demand industries.
- Manage and monitor all upskilling, reskilling and multi-skilling programmes offered by government ministries and agencies in a centralised, structured, and cohesive manner.
|Skills Areas||Example of Courses|
|Accounting & Finance||
||Acturial & Statistics||
||Administration & Clerical||
||Biotechnology & Chemistry||
||Computer & Information Technology||
||Creativity & Innovation||
||Education & Training||
||Food & Beverage||
||Hotel & Tourism||
||Journalism, Publishing, Communications and Media||
||Maintenance Systems & Control||
||Management & Strategic Management||
||Manufacturing & Production||
||Marketing & Sales||
||Medical & Healthcare||
||New & High Technology||
||Process & Operation||
||Public Relations & Customer Service||
||Purchsaing, Logistics and Supply Chain||
||Quality & Productivity||
||Safety & Health||
||Team Building & Motivation||
For the complete list of courses, please visit HERE
Who is eligible for Reskilling & Upskilling Program?
- Upskill Malaysia is open to all Malaysians.
- There is no age limit for registration.